Custom Contexte not loading all the time
Heyhey, I finished merging the production and the preproduction last night, after jumping through many hoops it finally "works" but there's still something weird i can't figure out.
The custom contexte loads weirdly
- sometimes it loads fine
- sometimes it's totally ignored
- sometimes it loads only for the current page (try it out --> after the first load, navigate, you'll probably see all the other EO info empty (contexte not loaded). If iit's not the case, reload, you'll see it
- sometimes it's fine until the user navigates
I look all over for the possible reason why the merge broke the contexte load but can't figure it out. When though a full git diff between the merge branch and the dev branch, remove all the extra JS i added, renamed/repositioned the context, nothing fixes it...
- Test loading this page --> http://18.104.22.168:81/nos-elus/representative-detail/@http~@~_~_92~!222~!75~!16~@81~_api~_representatives~_403~_
- Navigate to other elected officials listing & contact pages
- Reload a bunch of times to see the differences
Also, seems like the load time increased compared to the production site.. I added some "navigate" event listeners, could this make the load time increase significantly ?